Kappa Sigma is made of students and professionals, who strive to better the world by improving ourselves and our communities.
We are scholars, athletes, leaders, friends and brothers.
Through our pillars of Leadership, Fellowship, Scholarship, and Service, we strive to provide every member with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in the post-graduate world, as well as a brotherhood of support for life.
What We've Achieved
- During the 2015-2017 biennium, Kappa Sigma members raised more than $6.7 million for charity and volunteered over 1.4 million hours of community service as part of national initiative.
- Created in 2007, the Kappa Sigma Military Heroes Campaign honors and aids thousands of military veterans and their families in communities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- North America's largest Fraternity spreading over 320 college campuses, 200,000 living members, and 20,000 undergraduates.
- Founder's Award of Chapter Excellence (2017); Delta-Nu was recognized for "outstanding chapter management, achievement, and program development in all areas of operation."
- UCLA Greek Week champions (2017)